Business Perspective Newsletter | Guest Column | U.S. 69 is the busiest four-lane highway in Kansas and the economic backbone of Overland Park’s growth and quality of life. It has provided safe, easy access to affordable housing, community amenities and well-paying jobs in the metro’s job-creation center.
Express toll lanes would manage U.S. 69 congestion long-term
- Alternatives for Improving U.S. 69 Congestion July 22, 2021
- Industry Kickoff Invite July 14, 2021
- Two dozen transportation infrastructure projects announced for critical Kansas roads July 12, 2021
- Kelly commits Kansas to U.S. 69 expansion, toll lanes in Overland Park July 12, 2021
- Over 20 new highway improvement projects approved for Kansas July 12, 2021