Business Perspective Newsletter | Guest Column | U.S. 69 is the busiest four-lane highway in Kansas and the economic backbone of Overland Park’s growth and quality of life. It has provided safe, easy access to affordable housing, community amenities and well-paying jobs in the metro’s job-creation center.
Express toll lanes would manage U.S. 69 congestion long-term
- How Do Express Toll Lanes Work? May 3, 2021
- Davids, Cleaver seeking federal dollars for U.S. 69, electric buses through earmarks April 27, 2021
- Overland Park Chamber Business Perspective April 26, 2021
- U.S. 69 proposed express toll lane cheaper than alternative April 22, 2021
- Drivers worried about proposed toll prices on U.S. 69 Highway in Overland Park April 22, 2021