The Overland Park City Council on Monday night approved adding toll lanes to U.S. Highway 69, in a move aimed at easing congestion south of 103rd Street.
Overland Park approves adding toll lanes to U.S. Highway 69 — what happens next
Overland Park overwhelmingly approves adding toll lanes to highway despite opposition
Overland Park Approves Adding Toll Lanes To U.S. Highway 69. What Happens Next?
- Alternatives for Improving U.S. 69 Congestion July 22, 2021
- Industry Kickoff Invite July 14, 2021
- Two dozen transportation infrastructure projects announced for critical Kansas roads July 12, 2021
- Kelly commits Kansas to U.S. 69 expansion, toll lanes in Overland Park July 12, 2021
- Over 20 new highway improvement projects approved for Kansas July 12, 2021