As part of the U.S. 69 Modernization and Expansion Project (“69Express”), KDOT may ask you for personal information such as your name, address, and e-mail address. We do this to document and respond to your project feedback, provide you with requested project updates, and to measure and respond to public input about the project. Further, any project website cookies placed on your browser are to improve the site’s operation and convenience of service it provides. The cookies do not gather or disclose any personal information about you for any other purpose.
KDOT moderates publicly visible comments placed on project-related social media and the project website. The views expressed in visitor comments reflect those of the comment’s author and do not necessarily reflect the official views KDOT or the State of Kansas. KDOT does not discriminate against any views, but we reserve the right to delete or block any comment at any time. We may remove or block content that:
- Is not topically related to the site.
- Profane or inappropriate.
- Sexual in nature or contains links to sexual content.
- Solicits commerce; conducts or encourages illegal activity.
- May compromise the safety or security of the public, public systems, the State of Kansas, its agencies, officers, employees or public officials.
- Violates legal ownership interest of any party.
- Holds the State of Kansas, its agencies, officers, employees, or public officials in false light.
- Contains information that violates operational security or is protected by law.
This list is not all-inclusive. If you believe such a comment has been posted, please contact email@example.com.
Comments posted and messages received through KDOT pages are generally considered public record and thus may also be subject to public release under the FOIA and/or the KORA or subject to preservation holds, subpoenas, and document production in the discovery phase of litigation. For additional information, please visit www.ksdot.org/bureaus/offchiefcoun/openrecords.asp.
If you are receiving our project communications and do not want them, we will remove your name from our project contact list. Simply email your request to be removed to firstname.lastname@example.org.