U.S. 69 in Johnson County is Kansas’ most congested highway — here’s your chance to help fix it
[Subscription required by original content provider] The U.S. 69 project seeks to address congestion and safety issues along a busy stretch of the highway between 103rd and 179th Streets. Above, a view of U.S. 69 looking south from 103rd Street.
KDOT to host virtual town hall on U.S. 69 expansion project Wednesday
- Alternatives for Improving U.S. 69 Congestion July 22, 2021
- Industry Kickoff Invite July 14, 2021
- Two dozen transportation infrastructure projects announced for critical Kansas roads July 12, 2021
- Kelly commits Kansas to U.S. 69 expansion, toll lanes in Overland Park July 12, 2021
- Over 20 new highway improvement projects approved for Kansas July 12, 2021