U.S. 69 in Johnson County is Kansas’ most congested highway — here’s your chance to help fix it
[Subscription required by original content provider] The U.S. 69 project seeks to address congestion and safety issues along a busy stretch of the highway between 103rd and 179th Streets. Above, a view of U.S. 69 looking south from 103rd Street.
KDOT to host virtual town hall on U.S. 69 expansion project Wednesday
- How Do Express Toll Lanes Work? May 3, 2021
- Davids, Cleaver seeking federal dollars for U.S. 69, electric buses through earmarks April 27, 2021
- Overland Park Chamber Business Perspective April 26, 2021
- U.S. 69 proposed express toll lane cheaper than alternative April 22, 2021
- Drivers worried about proposed toll prices on U.S. 69 Highway in Overland Park April 22, 2021