The Environmental Services Section has completed a preliminary investigation of environmental concerns for the referenced projects: Traffic Noise, Air Quality, Archeological Salvage Program, Cultural and Historic Resources, Wildlife and Wetland Impacts, Hazardous Waste Sites.
U.S. 69 Initial Corridor Screening Evaluation
- How Do Express Toll Lanes Work? May 3, 2021
- Davids, Cleaver seeking federal dollars for U.S. 69, electric buses through earmarks April 27, 2021
- Overland Park Chamber Business Perspective April 26, 2021
- U.S. 69 proposed express toll lane cheaper than alternative April 22, 2021
- Drivers worried about proposed toll prices on U.S. 69 Highway in Overland Park April 22, 2021