The Environmental Services Section has completed a preliminary investigation of environmental concerns for the referenced projects: Traffic Noise, Air Quality, Archeological Salvage Program, Cultural and Historic Resources, Wildlife and Wetland Impacts, Hazardous Waste Sites.
U.S. 69 Initial Corridor Screening Evaluation
- Alternatives for Improving U.S. 69 Congestion July 22, 2021
- Industry Kickoff Invite July 14, 2021
- Two dozen transportation infrastructure projects announced for critical Kansas roads July 12, 2021
- Kelly commits Kansas to U.S. 69 expansion, toll lanes in Overland Park July 12, 2021
- Over 20 new highway improvement projects approved for Kansas July 12, 2021