The busy section of U.S Route 69 through Overland Park is set to grow soon, with the highway growing from four to six lanes between 103rd Street and 179th Street. But exactly what that expansion looks like is still up for debate, with proposals for adding tolls or a tolled express lane on the table.
- How Do Express Toll Lanes Work? May 3, 2021
- Davids, Cleaver seeking federal dollars for U.S. 69, electric buses through earmarks April 27, 2021
- Overland Park Chamber Business Perspective April 26, 2021
- U.S. 69 proposed express toll lane cheaper than alternative April 22, 2021
- Drivers worried about proposed toll prices on U.S. 69 Highway in Overland Park April 22, 2021