The busy section of U.S Route 69 through Overland Park is set to grow soon, with the highway growing from four to six lanes between 103rd Street and 179th Street. But exactly what that expansion looks like is still up for debate, with proposals for adding tolls or a tolled express lane on the table.
- Alternatives for Improving U.S. 69 Congestion July 22, 2021
- Industry Kickoff Invite July 14, 2021
- Two dozen transportation infrastructure projects announced for critical Kansas roads July 12, 2021
- Kelly commits Kansas to U.S. 69 expansion, toll lanes in Overland Park July 12, 2021
- Over 20 new highway improvement projects approved for Kansas July 12, 2021